1.2.0 can't seem to set the Date and Time

I flashed the SD card to 1.2.0 and all worked well. One issue is that I can’t find where the Date and Time can be set. Was this removed? I could be off base, but I thought in 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 there was a way to set the date and time, but it never keep what I set.

Anyway, I haven’t been able to do anything thus far, but I can say that if you don’t do Step 11 using the flash option, you will have an issue with the parameters.

It was removed in 1.2.

Please read the release notes for 1.2 beta if you’ve installed it.

1 Like

Interesting. I am assuming that this (Firmware 1.2 Beta (New)) is not the release notes, as it doesn’t mention anything about the date option.

Where might I find the release notes please? I would love to read them.

These are the release notes:
What are the changes from 1.0.9 to 1.2 firmware?

• (bug) Fixed bug when uploading files with special character or spaces in the file name (like . _ ?*&^&, etc.)
  • (bug) Max usable file size increased from 100mb to 1gb
  • (bug) Fixed long/slow movement bug (mostly seen in laser movements that would case the machine to skip steps with long movements under 15 ipms)
  • (bug) Display can now be rotated 180 degrees
  • (Visual) Added a visual change of the logo header and IP address/ssid/firmware version in the header and new probe visuals.
  • (Visual) New Wifi menu that shows available networks instead of having to manually adding it.
  • Added new ‘reset configuration’ values for z-16 and z-20 Z sliders.

Remember, 1.2 is 1.0.9 to 1.2, and does not include any updates from the 1.1.X family (like setting time or date).

1 Like