This is the third build of 2.0 Onefinity Firmware.
This has a major rebuild that is 64 bit which will work with either RPI3 (in all current controllers) or RPI4.
Our internal testing uses this pi4: https://amzn.to/3nqKT7i
1366x768 resolution does not work on RPI4 Only
DO NOT INSTALL THIS FIRMWARE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HELP BUG TEST. IT IS NOT READY FOR PRODUCTION. THERE WILL BE BUGS.
- Built of 1.2.1 Features (so missing all 1.1.1 features for stability)
- Initial Wizard
- After Reset is clicked, initial wizard will reinitiate.
- Network moved to master list in flyout menu instead of under ‘general’ section.
- Incorporates 64bit programing.
- Gcode fix from 1.3.0
- Backend Logging for debugging
- Add File load prompt before loading any gcode.
If you experience issues or bugs, you must comment on this thread for us to see them. This thread is the ONLY place the developers will look to fix bugs, if you don’t post them here, they will not be fixed. By downloading the link below, you agree to post about bugs on this thread, and only on this thread (and not on the facebook group, the developers will not see it there and any facebook posts related to 2.0 alpha builds will be deleted immediately).