Carbide Create Pro Free for 1 year

I don’t know if this is on the forum or not, could not find it, but you can get a 1 year licence to use Carbide Create Pro that gives you all the functions and no strings attached. You will have to create an account by signing up if you don’t have one. Sign up is Blue button top Right of page. No credit cards nothing but a free licence for one year.
This is the link https://launch.carbide3d.com/promo

4 Likes

Awesome find, thanks @MattL.

I registered (I had only signed up to the mailing list to get the download link for Carbide Create the first time) and upgraded to Pro for a year. Hopefully in that time I can learn enough of the CAM side of Fusion360, but so far Carbide Create is an easy to use program for beginners like me!

If others are thinking of using Carbide Create with your OneFinity - I can confirm that it works great. With the “woodworker”, I just exported the gcode from Carbide Create using the “Shapoko XXL” machine setting, and then uploaded the gcode to the Onefinity through the web interface.

My first cut with the software was @MyersWoodshop’s waste board, which was already a Carbide create file, and it worked right out of the box.

2 Likes