Delivery of the Elite Series Machines

Hey Eldon,

this will hardly be possible without deeply diving into the matter and a considerable amount of research. I think all who are not at once satisfied with buying crap but want to find a good solution will confirm this. There are spindles for under $100 and some for $10,000, and it’s not possible to give the answer which is the best for a certain person, and even beyond price, there is much to consider.

The first thought would mainly be, what you intend to do (hobbyist/professional) and also what do you intend to produce with your CNC machine, and also what is your budget, also regarding the rest of what you may need for your purpose.

This forum has users with different spindles. Many have cheap chinese spindles and VFDs, some a cheap spindle and a better VFD, and a few have the Mechatron HFS-8022-24-ER20Specifications and a few have a Jian-Ken spindle.

The question will also be which VFD you want to buy.

This forum is full of information about these topics. I suggest you use the search function.

The FAQ of this forum says (I highlighted its important part):

Improve the Discussion

Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.

The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.

One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Spend time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.

– Source: Onefinity CNC Forum FAQ

The majority of users reported here that the service is outstandingly good and very friendly.

Note: I am an ordinary user.

1 Like