Full package Journeyman with spindle for sale in Vancouver, Canada

Hello everyone,

I am looking to see if I can get any interest in my full setup of Journeyman. I received it last year in August and started using in November to flatten wood and epoxy projects. It has minimal use and works like it did the first day.
Reason for sale: got a big work project that requires moving and doing that with whole family is a huge task already, I just don’t want to keep it in storage for months while I settle in.

My full setup:

1. Onefinity Journeyman
  2. 2.2kw water-cooled Huanyang spindle
  3. Vectric Pro software
  4. Work table
  5. TV as monitor
  6. Joystick and mouse
  7. Spindle collets (1/4 & 1/2)
  8. Bits: Whiteside 2inch flattening bit, SpeTool 8pcs set (brand new, never used)
  9. Dust boots: PWNCNC V7 & V8
  10. Spindle water lines, 3 gallons automotive coolant, 18x50 dragchains, mount brackets.
  11. Proper controller to spindle power cable and 40ft 10ga power cord.
  12. Touch probe

Asking price is $6000 CAD
Prefer not to ship.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

what size is the footprint of your table?? if i come to van (from wpg) would like to know if i need a trailer or it would fit on back of my RAM 1500 truck?? is there deflection over the x axis, as i see you did not purchase the stify bar??

I have a daughter who lives in Langley, and i was going to fly in, but if we can make a deal, i will drive in. Let me know soon as I need to make arrangements??

Hi Terry, no deflection that I noticed, I ordered it last February or March I think, didn’t see any stiffy bars.

Table is no longer part of sale, CNC is packed into boxes.
Let me know if you are still interested

so then what is your price??

• Onefinity Journeyman
  • 2.2kw water-cooled Huanyang spindle
  • Vectric Pro software
  • TV as monitor
  • Joystick and mouse
  • Spindle collets (1/4 & 1/2)
  • Bits: Whiteside 2inch flattening bit, SpeTool 8pcs set (brand new, never used)
  • Dust boots: PWNCNC V7 & V8
  • Spindle water lines, 3 gallons automotive coolant, 18x50 dragchains, mount brackets.
  • Proper controller to spindle power cable and 40ft 10ga power cord.
  • Touch probe

this is what is for sale then?? and again for what price??

still looking for an answer?? what is the price now??

Sorry Terry, had a family time on good Friday.
I can do $5700 now that table is not included.

Thank you, for the price. Little rich for me. Brand new is 4860 with delivery, no spindle or VFD, but I have that anyways.

Wish you the best selling it.

Terry

is this still for sale

Hi Dale,

I did not sell it… I moved to Calgary and had a lot on my plate. It’s packed away.and I was planning to set it up again but probably could entertain selling it too.

You can text me if you want, 604.961.1184