Connecting your Onefinity CNC to a Computer/Laptop (no touchscreen present)
Please note: Before you start please make sure wifi is turned off on your computer/laptop (as you will be using an ethernet cable)
- Turn off internal wifi on your computer/laptop.
- Make sure that the emergency stop is disengaged/disabled
2a. If this is a brand new machine you will need to turn the emergency stop to get it to
“pop-up” out if it’s stored position during shipping
- Connect up the included power cable to the 1F controller
- Connect up an ethernet cable with one end plugged into the 1F controller and the other
connected to a laptop
- Turn on the power switch to the 1F controller and make sure the laptop is powered up to an
available desktop view.
5a. You should be able to visually see lights on the ethernet port of the 1F controller
and laptop at this point.
- Open up a web browser on the laptop and navigate to http://OneFinity.local
Important note: Ensure WiFi is turned off in your laptop.
- This should now provide local based access to your 1F allowing control without a
For more info please check out this video: