Occasionally, there may be a time when you need to reset the machine back to factory defaults. Here’s how to perform a configuration reset.
Please note, resetting the configuration will change any custom values you have entered (i.e. probe size, stall homing settings). Please make note of these BEFORE resetting so you can input them back in once reset.
Always ensure you’re on the latest firmware (as some of these options are not available in older firmware) first by checking here: Latest Firmware - Onefinity CNC Forum
- First, on the home page, click the flyout menu button (the black button in the upper left with 3 horizontal lines):
- On left hand side, Under Admin, click General:
- In the middle of the screen, under Configuration, click the blue RESET button:
- A pop up with come up asking if you’d like to reset to default configuration? Select the correct machine type that you have and hit the blue button labeled ‘reset’.
- Once applied, you’ll see a Success pop up. Click the green OK button to finish.
You’ve now successfully completed a factory reset of the configuration.
We suggest rebooting the controller after successful reset of the configuration.