𝐅𝐨𝐫 π’πšπ₯𝐞: Journeyman X-50 with Z-20 Heavy Duty Z-Slider (Cleveland, Ohio) - SOLD

I’ve posted this in the FB group too, but here it is again.

For Sale: Journeyman X-50 with Z-20 Heavy Duty Z-Slider

Thought I would offer this here before posting to Marketplace. The truth is, I’ve used this very little since I bought it (maybe 20 - 30 hours?). And now, my regular 9-5 gig is taking up too much of my time nowadays. As much as I hate doing it, I just can’t justify having this awesome machine for weekends only fun. So, I’ve decided to sell my full set-up.

Journeyman X-50 (ordered 11/14/22 - received 12/8/22)

Z-20 Heavy Duty Slider (ordered 12/29/22 - received 4/6/23)

…and bits (see pics for full list breakdown).

A few more notes:

1. I elected NOT go with a Display unit when I ordered my X-50 as I live in Cleveland and this machine is in my garage. Didn’t want to take a chance with Display getting cold and cracking or something. So, I run this off my laptop (not for sale) and ethernet cable and have had zero issues (controller is updated to v1.2.1). So, other than a laptop, you’ll have a full set-up that’s ready to go NOW. I’d be happy to show a live demo to any interested buyers.

2. Warranty: There’s some warranty left (until Nov of this year, so it will transfer).

3. Software: Mine came with a 12-month subscription to Carveco - but I never activated it (I used Aspire). You may be able to do something with the Carveco subscription, but you’ll need to take that up with them.

Price: I paid $4,500 for everything but I’m willing to to accept reasonable offers - selling as full set up only. Everything is ready to roll. (PM me with your offer if interested - sorry, local pick-up only).

I can’f figure out how to close this thread so this is just here to mark as SOLD.

I updated the thread title with SOLD. That should take care of it.