Onefinity Jtech 7W Pro Laser for sale (sold)

Hi All,

I’ve got a 7W Pro Laser kit for sale. I’m looking to upgrade to the 14W kit. The kit has been used less than 5 hours and works great. It will include everything that shipped with the kit originally. Please message for photos or with any questions.

I’m looking to get $500 plus shipping. Will ship from Connecticut.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt, is the Laser still available? You have Pictures?

Hi @Lance249,

Sorry for some reason I didn’t get a notification of your reply but yes the laser is still available. I’ve put a couple photos in a Google Photos album here:

Let me know if you’d like to see any other photos. I have the original box, bag of stickers etc that came with the laser and those will be included.

-Matt

Laser is still for sale. Open to offers if anyone is interested.

Good morning. Checking if your Laser is still for sale.
Can I get shipping estimate to Morris,Il 60450

Have you upgraded yet? Why did you feel you needed to get the more powerful laser?
Any other will be appreciated. Dan

1 Like

Hi @danorama56,

Yes, I still have the laser available. Everything would fit into a medium flat rate USPS box so shipping wouldn’t be more than $15.

As for the reason I’d like to upgrade, I suffer from a bad condition of “Newest, Latest, Best”. More seriously I was hoping that the 14w laser would just cut pieces out a little quicker. Though I will say, I recently added air assist to the 7w laser and it cuts much quicker. I’ve found that 7in/min with 100% power can cut through 1/8" cherry in 2-3 passes. It’s usually 2 passes with something lighter like basswood or poplar.

Whats the best you can do with shipping?

I would be able to do Paypal. Dont have any other payments setup.
Thanks, Dan

@danorama56

I would do $500 shipped for the base kit shipped as shown or I would do $550 shipped for the kit including the air assist kit from j-tech (Air Assist Nozzle Kit - J Tech Photonics, Inc.).

-Matt

are your laser still available for sale?

1 Like

Yep, I still have it

1 Like

So how much it will be for the shipment? I’m in Los Angeles.

@matt Where in CT are you?

Hi Alex, I’m firm on the pricing from above.

@MrZoolittle I’m in Southbury CT

1 Like

Hi Matt, have you sold the laser yet?

Hi @Cdavis

No, I still have the laser.

I sent a DM to you, I think (not sure if I did it right :grin:)

Hey @Matt, just following up to see if you got my message. If you are interested in selling, email me at carrolldavis49@gmail.com
Thanks,
Carroll

Sold, thanks @Cdavis!