SOLD - Journeyman for sale

SOLD

With the announcement of the Elite series with the MASSO controller I’m looking to sell my Journeyman. The boxes have been opened but it was never set up.

Includes:
10” screen
controller
wired joypad
Touch probe
chain bracket with extended wires from Route 1 along with the linked chain
Kraken dust boot.

I’d prefer not to ship. Located near Charlotte, NC. $2300

Only selling to get in line for the Elite. I don’t want to learn one machine just to switch to upgrade for the forth axis.

This is is equivalent of the $2865 package from Onefinity with the addition of a wired joypad ($30), Kraken dust boot ($60), Route 1 drag chain brackets and cables ($100), plus the linked chain ($30??). This is roughly $600 off if you were planning to get these accessories or $365 off the CNC alone.

Edit:
Not sure if it matters but I dropped my price $200 to cover the 12 months of CarvoCo Maker that Onefinity is offering with machines purchased from them. I didn’t realize they were offering that but wanted match it in my sales price. Was $2500, now $2300 to allow buyer to purchase software.

SOLD

Sent a message a bit ago, but not sure if it went through or not- I know it hasn’t been put together, but can you tell me how old the machine is for warranty purposes? I’m about 4 hours away in Tennessee, so I’d be driving over to pick it up. Do you have any wiggle room in your price? Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry about the delay. I replied to your message.

Not sure if it matters but I dropped my price $200 to cover the 12 months of CarvoCo Maker that Onefinity is offering with machines purchased from them. I didn’t realize they were offering that but wanted match it in my sales price.

Sale pending. Thanks for looking.

Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy your new machine.