OneFinity Woodworker CNC for sale
I am selling my OneFinity Woodworker.
Time for this wonderful machine to be in your home and you will use and enjoy all that it can do.
This is one of the original orders of the Woodworker, number 10111, from the preorder phase in 2020.
Once I received this, I used it off and on in my spare time for about a year, maybe about 40 hours of total cutting time.
You will get with your purchase:
• Woodworker (32” x 32” cutting area) with Stiffy rails
• Makita Router
• Numerous Router bits
• ¼” and 1/8” collets for router
• OneFinity touch probe (with cable)
• Game controller
• SuckIt Dust Boot with Rowdy Roman support arm
• Rigid Shop Vac on wheels and hoses
• HD bucket top cyclone (works great)
• Assortment of homemade spoil board clamps
This turnkey package can be yours for $ 2,200.
I also have the table that I built for this unit. Baltic birch construction, with two layers of 3/4” MDF (one is a spoil board with threaded inserts), two self-closing drawers and a lower shelf.
This table is great for the machine, it also has locking casters so that you can move this if needed (long board tiling).
Table is selling for $ 400.
This is all available now for local pickup. I am in the Phoenix AZ area.
Send me your questions and let’s get you your CNC.