Touch Probe for sale (sold)

Will ship anywhere in lower 48. First 80 dollars gets it. Like new.

I will buy - why selling?

My email is lsattimc5@gmail.com. Paypal work?

When I ordered my Onefinity I didn’t ordered the touch probe because reading in the forum most people were using the paper method to set up the Z axis. Well I have gotten better and now doing multiple tool changes for things like raised lettering and the paper method worked just ok not perfect leaving a ridge of wood around the base of the letters and I would have to sand just to get that little ridge out, if that make sense. So I went online and looked for a probe and someone had one virtually new and I bought it from him. Well a friend of mine surprised me and didn’t know that I bought one online so he went to the Onefinity website and surprised me and bought me one so now I have 2. The one I bought online I did use twice and if works perfect. If you still want it I can deal through PayPal. I am not sure if PayPal charges a fee if I send you a request for the payment but it might be easier if you just you PayPal me the $80.00. I will try sending you the request first and let you know. I will also need your address to ship it. Once payment is sent I will send the probe to you and email you the tracking number. Thanks Matt

Is this available still??

Sorry no it was sold and I never thought about taking it off the listing. Again my apologies

Get BlueMail for Android

Matt,
Mind sharing the probe you bought online? Probably not here so we save 1F some competition.
orso1970atgmail.com
I am a paper Z set up user as well but an option to save for future alternative it is always useful.
Thanks,
Marco

The probe that I bought was the Onefinity Probe only because its plug it in and it works. Once I started doing some raised lettering the paper method for the Z probe just wasn’t accurate enough. I am 100% satisfied with the probe especially how quickly all 3 axis’s get set up. Get one you won’t look back