Woodworker x-35 with extras (stand, dust collect, laptop etc,)

Located in Wesley Chapel, FL asking $3250 obo for all (please read). I am willing to meet within reasonable distance.

I am selling my complete woodworker setup. The machine itself has the stiffy, suckit dust boot, joystick, touch probe, and camera. I am selling with everything you see pictured that is associated with it: Vacuum/dust collection, all the bits, full rolling cart with t -track waste-board and fence, clamps for the track, and the dedicated laptop i purchased to design on. I purchased this at the original launch and only set it up early this year i have used it for.a few projects and recently oiled and re prepped it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I prefer text if possible but i will do my best to respond on here as well.

text if possible 813- two nine nine- 9201

• Ricky

I can disassemble and ship the onefinity and rebox in the 3 original shipping boxes with all of the extra small parts: vaccum hose boom, camera, camera boom, bits, joy stick, touch probe, suck it, router, and rowdy roman holders. so essentially the onefinity WITHOUT the vaccum, table, and laptop.

$2500 for the above mentioned , shipping we can discuss and work a deal depending on price.

Hello Ricky,
Is your setup still available?

Thanks,
Doug M