Masso Screen Protector

I can predict that my Masso screen is going to get banged up.
Has anyone purchased a screen protector for it? Or perhaps know if there are issues in using one?

It looks like they are availble, custom sized to fit the Masso Touch for about $40
Here’s one company

Thoughts?
I have seen requests for this on the Masso forum, but not a response that suggests it was purchased (and worked)

1 Like

Thanks for posting this, I have been looking for a screen protector for my SXS GPS
Pat

2 Likes

I am hoping onefinity or Masso have a dimensioned drawing we could use for the Touch controller.
That would make life easier. We might also be able to do a ‘group buy’ if there’s enough interest

Hey Ed,

there is this drawing here. The dimension of the display itself is not given

Nice find. I can use my device and annotate that and send it to the company for a quote. I will share what I learn, Thank you.

I edited the image a little so that it will be easier to annotate

2 Likes

Do you want me to measure my screen?
Pat

I can do it tomorrow when I get to the shop (unless you’re bored and looking for something to do :wink:

1 Like

From what I understand from other forums (I don’t own a touch) it’s a common laptop display that may have a part number on the back of it you could possibly search for.

Have you heard back from the company on a quote for screen protectors by chance?

I have not ordered one but when I put in the dimensions (appro) of the Masso Touch, I got a quote of about $44.

1 Like

I went ahead and purchased the MXT film, converted in to mm on their website. When it arrives I’ll share how it fits and looks with everyone.
Width: 274.6mm Exact
Height: 347mm Exact
Corners: 15.875mm

I got my screen protector today, the cut and shipped it the day they got the order and it showed up next day at my house. I used standard shipping, live in IN and it shipped from MI.

The size fits perfect, I wouldn’t change anything. It was a pain to install tho, so make sure you take it inside in a dust free environment. I tried to install it while it was on the machine and had a hell of a time getting all the dust out. Its not perfect, there are a few specs, but thats my fault for trying it in the shop. Overall an A+ for the product. Next time I order one I might try for the MXG for a little more anti glare.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing and posting. I was wondering about this. Was the film thick or thin? I think the web advertised that it was a 2-pk, is that right?

It is not a 2 pack, that was for their really small ones I believe. The film is fairly thin, thinner than my phone’s glass screen protector.

Oooh! O_o. Thanks for the clarification.

I spoke with Photodon and they said they are planning to add the Masso to their device library, so in the future it will be easier to select the right size. These dimensions are perfect though, so order with confidence :slight_smile:
Width: 274.6mm Exact
Height: 347mm Exact
Corners: 15.875mm