New 7w Jtech laser for sale

I have a brand new 7W Jtech laser for sale. Only ever turned on twice. Never used to engrave or cut. Comes in original packaging. Selling because I am upgrading. I live in Ontario Canada and am looking $500 American or $650 Canadian +shipping. My email is granthull75@gmail.com message me if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks.

are your laser still available?

Yes the laser is still available. Please let me know if you are interested in buying and I can make the arrangements to have it shipped asap.

Yes it is still available. If you are interested in buying let me know and I can arrange to have it shipped asap. Sorry if you received this message twice. I wasn’t sure if my first attempt to respond was successful.

Do you know how much will be the shipment? I live in Los Angeles

If you give me your address I will get a price for you today.

I was able to find another one. Thanks for your time.

Still for sale? Can you do $450+ shipping if it is stilll available?

I assume you mean $450 American if so yes I can do that. Let me know your address and I can ship it out tomorrow. I would ask for an etransfer before I send but I will send you the tracking number as soon as it is mailed.

I live in zip code 50124 in Iowa. What would shipping cost? And what e transfer app are you using?

If the sale falls through I am also interested.

Sorry for what seems like a late response. I just go this message (5:30pm) and it looks as though you sent your at 8:30 this morning. I will find the shipping cost and let you know. I am currently at my daughters hockey game and post office has closed for the day. As far as the transfer is concerned it’s just my email and it gets deposited into my bank account. I don’t have a separate app. If you use something different let me know and I will try and figure it out. Get back to you asap.

So it looks like the shipping will be just under $30. Please let me k ow if you want me to proceed.

$30 Canadian. So your total cost would be $472 American. My email is granthull75@gmail.com. If you would like to message me directly it might be a little easier than through the forum.

Hey Luis the other gentleman decided to pass. If you are interested I would give you the same offer. $450 American. The shipping for him was about $22 American. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks.

1 Like