Welcome to the forum!

I’m in October also, wake me up when it’s October

1 Like

I seriously expect the August deliveries to be chatty until I receive mine in November if all goes well.

I’m hoping to see that as well. It’ll put us “ahead” based on their work. I’m also end of November for mine too.

1 Like

So glad you guys did this! Thank you Onefinity

October will be here before I know it.

Welcome everyone, glad to see the community coming together.

1 Like

Greetings. One family.

1 Like

Meetooo, staring at an empty table is crazy :joy:

1 Like

Excited to get my hands on one. Go teamfinity.

Thanks for setting up the forums! WAY better than Facebook!

Excited to own one of these units. 26 years of CNC experience. Happy to see that these units will have ballscrews instead of belts.

4 Likes

I am 62. going to retire soon. I have 9 grandkids. I have never had a hobby. Too busy making a living as sole provider of five kids. I want to make hip tool shed/barns for my grandsons and tractors and wagons and doll houses for my grand daughters and nativity scene for my wife,etc. I just have a power saw and power driver, hammer and the like. I just started looking for a table saw and come across cnc wood machines. Now Im interested but I know nothing. I need trustworthy help.

2 Likes

I’m your age but not retiring anytime soon, got my first cnc 5 years ago. We’ll get you where you want to go with it.

1 Like

Hello all. New to routing but am excited to use this for rapid prototyping.

1 Like

what is my next step?

1 Like

Define what you want to do with it understanding that this will evolve and start learning software.
That’s about all you can do until it is in hand.
Fusion 360 is free for hobby use and Vcarve has a demo version that you can learn a lot on even not having the unit in hand.

1 Like

I would suggest watching videos on Vcarve and see if it’s something you can navigate first before looking at Fusion360. A lot of guys on YouTube also explain every step needed from programming to running a CNC router… Also feel free to ask any questions. I usually work 10 hrs per day but will answer when possible or I’m sure there are many other great people on this forum as well that will be more than happy to answer.

2 Likes

Ok. I will check out youtube. Where is the best video info. for this onefinity and is there still a preorder special?

1 Like

You would have to contact Onefinity and see. I would look at Myers Woodshop videos 1st
He currently has a Onefinity setup already.

Hello All,

I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I am helping out the OneFinity team with the controller and customization to the Buildbotics software. I am around to answer any technical questions you may have as well.

Looking forward to seeing what the community does with this cool CNC!

9 Likes