Can I buy just the 80mm Spindle Mount for the Z-20 (heavy duty) (solved in comments, no)

Hi,

is there a plan in the near futur to release a standalone 80mm Spindle Mount for the Z-20 for the Elite Series ?
I have the elite with the 65 mm mount and I want to upgrade to a spindle.
Is there other option available ?
Or do I have to buy the whole Z-20 again with the 80 mm mount ?

Thanks

Hey Thomas,

to support@onefinitycnc.com, not info@onefinitycnc.com

EDIT: This is wrong. See below.

Hi Thomas,
The above information from community members espressomatic and aiph5u is incorrect for the z-20.

Official Onefinity response:

With the Z-16 z slider, we offer just the mounts.

With the Z-20, we do not offer the mounts alone. We only sell them mounted to the Z slider. We found that most users damaged the z slider beyond repair trying to swap mounts.

If you’d like an 80mm mount, you’ll need to purchase the entire z slider with the 80mm preinstalled. We have a section on our forum for ‘for sale or trade’ where you can sell your z-20 65mm mount if you’d like.

Also, you’d email info@onefinitycnc.com (orders/shipping) to purchase this full z-20 slider with 80mm mount.
Do not email support@onefinitycnc.com (machine technical support) as they cannot help with ordering or shipping.

2 Likes

Hey OnefinityCNC,

that is sad to hear.

I assumed that you sell them to machine owners that provide their number so assumed emailing support is right.

Emailing SUPPORT (technical machine support /ie. machine is broken and needs fixed) to place an order for the z slider is incorrect.

Emailing INFO (orders/shipping) to place an order for the z slider is correct.

Thanks for the quick response.
I have emailed info.

Regards,
Thomas

1 Like