Color Core HDPE Signboard

Found a source for color core (two color) HDPE sheet for exterior signage on Amazon that I have had good luck with. Nice range of colors, thicknesses, and sizes. I bought 1/4" material from them last spring to create labels for raised beds in a community garden. This stuff machines beautifully and should last a very long time. Also CNC’d some washers/bushings from it for exterior gate hinges - they open much smoother now. :slightly_smiling_face:
Joe

5 Likes

Nice, I didn’t realize Amazon had any suppliers for this. I usually get mine from Inventables, they have a decent selection. Just for comparison, I found that buying 1 pc. of 1/4" x 12" x12" on Amazon was slightly cheaper than Inventables due to shipping cost, but buying qty. of 2+ was cheaper at Inventables.

Amazon price is $23.38 for 1 pc. with “free” shipping
Inventables is $9.97 for 1 pc, with shipping for 1 pc. @ $15.63
Adding additional pcs. only slightly increments the shipping cost.

2 Likes

I feel a bingo game coming on

2 Likes

My day job uses dozens of colorcore sheets every month, so I’ve got access to tons of offcuts. Almost all of it is 1/2" and 3/4" black/white/black. The catch is that the typical offcut is a strip from 2" to 3" wide. Let me know if you need some!

1 Like