Looking to sell Elite - Vancouver WA

Hello all, originally I had a wood worker model and used the heck out of it. Then I upgraded to the Elite Foreman and due to taking a new position at work I have only used it twice. I don’t want this beautiful machine to sit in the garage and am looking to sell. It has the PWN 220 spindle kit, Spindle Chiller, Pendant, Probe, Tool Setter, Z axis brake upgrade, 5k for the machine, table, spindle system, chiller, tooling, clamps, etc, etc… the dust collector is not included.

1 Like

um how much? for this

yah, no price? also what about dust collection system ISpy…Table?

5k for the machine, table, spindle system, chiller, tooling, clamps, etc, etc… I am located in Vancouver WA. The dust collector is currently not for sale.

I added your location to the thread title so folks would know unless you’re thinking you could ship the whole setup. Shipping that table would be a challenge.

Looking for forum input, we all know I spent much more than this, am I asking a reasonable price for this setup?

You’re looking at around $6k new without the table and shipping. If it were me, I’d rather spend the extra money to buy new and build my own table. This is especially true now with the decrease in shipping times. I don’t think you’re trying to rip anyone off by a long shot. Hopefully you can find someone nearby.

1 Like

If only you weren’t geometrically opposite to me (Florida), I’d probably drive up and get it. It looks like a good deal to me, especially all set up with the spindle.

A bit of a commute for me though

Good luck

1 Like

Yeah the table is a beast, I wanted no movement or sagging. And the extra deep drawers with the walnut face is the cherry on top… the machine and spindle are basically new. I made two cuts with the new build. I have not listed this locally yet as I wanted to give the offer to the forum first. I would consider selling the whole package including the dust collector for 6k, still thinking on that one. I really don’t want to sell it all, I love what we can do with these machines, I made good money with my first woodworker, I just don’t have the time with the new job.

1 Like

Is this still for sale?