Please check and correct this bit of g code for me

Hey Tony,

wonder why you still think that you can use chatGPT to learn something, after you have made the experience that machine learning black boxes (that are surely not intelligent, so “AI” is misleading) **hallucinate and tell bullshit**.

But that is exactly what I told you three days ago:

• G0 X405 Y316 is a rapid move to this position in the currently active coordinate system (and relative to home if there is none set), and
  • G92 X0 Y0 can then be used to make this your new workpiece zero. I wrote that exactly. This means ChatGPT that reads the internet all day (and night long) has found it and assumes it is probably the right next line. And all that without asking me or make the correct attribution.

Do you try to use ChatGPT to check if I tell correct things? Even if it may seem to work, it does not and will not work. I tell things because I have the knowledge and I am conscient of what these things mean. ChatGPT has not the knowledge, does not understand what it writes, it just calculates the probablity of the next line based on having integrated (but in no way understood) the content of the internet.

Sandra Wachter, professor and senior researcher in data ethics, artificial intelligence, robotics, algorithms and regulation at the Oxford Internet Institute says, it should not be called “Artificial Intelligence”, but rather “Artificial Stupidity”. And she’s someone that really knows what she’s talking about.

The correct term is not Artificial Intelligence (because these black boxes are not and never will be intelligent, it’s just the human projection that gives the illusion – See ELIZA effect) but Machine Learning.

If you want to learn G-code in a reliable way, you got to try G-code out, i.e. you’ll have to go to the machine and to enter G-code and let the machine execute it. Humans learn by doing, not by chatting with artificial stupidity bots. Every teacher will tell you that you can only learning by doing, not by studying theory alone or by asking others. You need to do something. The best way is to have a project, to tell yourself “I will try to use G-code for a specific function that I need”. It’s this way that you learn the fastest way.

If I was in your place and wanted to learn g-code reliably and quickly, I would consult these documents when you think you need them:

… and for the rest type everything that comes into your mind into the command entry field of the manual data interface, and see what the machine does. If you fear to break something, you can first remove the bit, so that you only “mill air”. You learn only by doing, so simply do!.