Selling X-50 Journeyman w QCW & accessories new in box

Selling my Onefinity X-50 Journeyman CNC w QCW frame Complete new in box. I have kept the boxes in storage since receiving last year, never opened. Just am not having space or time to set it up and use it. Also included is a starter set of Jenny bits, wired joystick, suck it dust boot pro, 3 axis touch probe, You can see from the Onefinity receipt and original shipping labels, I am the original owner. Included is the QCW secure from above model.

The machine will have to sit on a flat table, as legs are not included. Also needed to operate is a monitor and a trim router. All included for sale is shown on my screenshots of the purchase receipt on my sales posts.

Starting bid on eBay is $2,000, buy it now is $3,000 and sale ends on 5/25.

My cost in the purchase was $3,857.76 (3275 in credit because I originally put a different machine on order which I cancelled + 582.63 at time of purchase).

Onefinity charged $225 in shipping for these items, so I tried to set the eBay shipping calculator to approximate of OF shipping charge.

Also shown in Craigslist under Tools for Sale in Hudson Valley, NY. I live Pine Bush. There is a local pickup option for my eBay posting too.

I am interested. I sent you a PM.