Vetric training

Hi all!

I’m new here and new to CNC in general. I’ve picked up Vcarve pro with the intention of making custom foam inserts for cases, tool boxes, ect.. using 3D scans that I have been taking of both the equipment and cases the foam is going into for accurate dimensions. Does anyone have any recommendations for instructor lead or 1 on 1 training that I may be able to take to learn the process of taking my 3D scans and turning that into proper Gcode? Happy to pay anybody for their time!

I’ve been using VCarve Desktop for a couple of years. If you want to DM me with a sample scan, I can try to get you started.

Thanks Mike! I may be too new/not trusted yet to message members, I don’t see a direct DM for you, what’s the best way to send that over?

You’re right, I see you are a new user. You need a “Basic Trust” level, which comes fairly quickly. I sent you a DM with my addy.

Thank you! Sending that over now.