Bit setter macro v2.0

1. I have not tested 2.0 with 1.0.8, I’ve been using the original version as I have the laser and 2.0 is a problem with the laser. No problems with the original version. I don’t anticipate any issues with 2.0 as it is pretty much all the same commands as the original version just in different places.

2)Yes, probe x,y,z or manually set your zeroes. There were some issues with Z height when probing x,y,z in the past so I always probe x,y,z with a precision pin and then insert bit that I want to use and probe just Z.

1. IOT relay is pretty straight forward Pin 15 for positive from relay and one of the ground pins for the negative on the breakout board. Here’s a link for a thread here Tool Enable - M15 - IOT Relay - & Breakout board (auto turn off/on router) - #3 by CruversWorkshop

The initial probe does NOT gather the data for the tool height differential calculation in this case. This is done when the tool touches off on the probe after you press play on the file you’re running. 1F post-processor has a line that cancels tool length offsets so this is the only way that I could see that would work.

Sorry for the delay I’ve been tied up with a landscaping project at home.

2 Likes