Both dust collection auto on/off (wood) and air blast auto on/off (alum/plastic)

Hey Martin,

A spindle coolant pump or cooling station should be in the range of the AL0..2 outputs (you can try it out if it stays on with its current), but surely not a dust extractor, since either when connected directly it is much too strong for this output or when connected with an external relay, usually the relay’s control input can not ensure the minimal current (see the table above).

Ah, okay, with postprocessor you really mean postprocessor :slight_smile: I understand better what your plan is.

Yes.

This is necessary since unlike the load-1 and -2 outputs on the original Buildbotics.com Controller, on the Onefinity Controller they are only able to provide small currents.

Since I didn’t have this use case yet, I am not sure at the moment which output function you would select to feed the second input of the logic (besides “run signal” or “frequency arrival signal” on the first). But you have the manual to and can have a look. I got to leave now until tomorrow evening.

Of course, since when ‘tool-type’ “PWM spindle” is selected (or the new ‘Laser’ and ‘Router’ tool-types as of firmware version 1.0.9, which internally still rely on the PWM spindle entry but with a few options invisibly selected), you have the ‘tool-enable’ pin that is triggered by the M3 command, and you can trigger more than one device from this output.

1 Like