Cant Remove Estop

Hello

Brand new out of the box. Everything except spindle in attached as i dont have that yet. I wanted to try out the x y and z but cannot get the estop to release and turn yellow. F1 has all green top to bottom. I did look at masso controller and the error light is flashing. So anyhow can i not jog the machine without spindle installed?

Appreciate any help yall may have.

Rusty

BtW yes i have pushed estop and released and still cant release and get estop to respond…

Thanks

That’s usually a sign that one or more of the motors power wires (red and or black) are not seated correctly and making full contact. Please check all motors.

1 Like

Hello - I checked all the wires and reseated them and checked wires for tightness and still get the same. Both the power and Alarm lights are lit up on all 4 steppers motors. Is there a way to get what error the controller board is complaining about? The Red error light is still flashing on G3 board.

Thank you

Any alarm state will make the led light up red.

Thanks I figured it out. The EStop switch was rotated which was causing the switch to not engage properly when turned. It seemed like it was engaging but it was not opening the switch. This was installed wrong from when the switch was added to MASSO I can only assume since it operated like this out of the box. Once I adjusted it I am able to Home and no more errors are occuring.

Is it normal to hear some high pitched very faint sounds from the motors?

Thank You again.

Rusty

1 Like

Glad you got it fixed up.

That sound is normal as it’s idle current.

1 Like