Display Question

I have attached two pictures, one of my laptop and one of the 7 inch display. On my laptop picture I have circled the area in question in orange. Is the display of the tabletop supposed to show up on the 7 inch display? If it is, how do you turn it on? Just kind of wondering if its something that can be turned on and off.

Thanks in advance,
Todd

It will not display on the controller screen. Only on remote devices.

1 Like

Ahhhhh, I see. Thank you for the quick reply. I figured it was that way but have never found any information about it here.

As Frank said, it will not reader on the small screen - the browser embedded in the Pi is not capable of rendering it. Same for Safari if you happen have a Mac - must use Chrome (sigh).

-Tom

Thanks Tom for the reply. I couldn’t find the answer to my question any where else on the forum, until, I posted that question and then other posts popped up about the display. But I do have another question, is there any website that I can educate myself on what all the codes mean when others are posting coordinates and other various codes I have no idea what they are talking about.

Thanks for the reply and any help,
TODD

If you’re looking for general information on G Code, I’d start here - G Codes - as the BB controller uses this as a base. Not all functions are supported, but most basic ones are. Cross reference with the (help) g code cheat sheet within the software if needed.

1 Like

Awesome, will look at it when I get home from work. There’s so much to absorb and so little time when working 10 to 11 shifts.

Thanks for the information,
Todd