Elite Woodworker Parts and Accessories

First welcome to the group
Second, I’m pretty sure there’s no store fronts. Youtube is your best bet for “seeing it in action” unless you find someone local. Places hlike woodcraft have cncs on display, and they MAY jog it around for you, but it’s not like buying a car with try before you buy unless it’s some sort of expo.

I wrote a Glossary here with the help of a few members for newbies such as yourself.

You’ll need (not having this, the cnc is just something cool to look at)
a router or spindle. Makita rt0701c is a popular option for router, and if you don’t know how to wire a spindle up from Amazon, pwncnc is plug n play. A spindle is likeky overkill for someone starting out.
Clamping mechanism. Too many to list but you’ll have time to plan / research options.
Bits. I suggest drillman1 on ebay. Fair quality and cheap per bit when buying multiple at the same time.

You’ll really want (can work without it, but it’ll make life hard without)
dust collection. a shop vac or dust collector. Difference is a dust collector is high velocity low pressure, shop vac is low velocity high pressure. You’ll need a boot as well. Nighthawk on etsy and pwncnc. I haven’t heard if suckit works with elite, but i imagine it would since it’s all the same company.
a table of sorts to put it on. QCW is an option, so is making your own either with a kreg frame or all from scratch. That being said you’ll want some mdf for your wasteboard as well.

Things you’ll want (things that make life easy)
Touch probe
Tool setter (plug n play not available YET)

This list isn’t all inclusive, but it’s enough to get your feet wet

2 Likes