Filefinity says I need to verify my email, but doesn’t give a place to enter the number
Show a picture/video of this so we can take a look!
Did you get the code in your email?
yes, yesterday. so it has timed out.
the problem is i don’t know where to put it if i got another one
it sent me a number but not an email verification request to use the number
Pat
should i delete my account and try starting over?
I’m in the same boat.
I didn’t know it had emailed me a code. By the time I saw it, it was expired.
I can’t figure out how to get a new code sent and I don’t see a place to type it in.
Mike
We’re working on it.
So on the website there is a banner that says Verify your email (In Green running across the page)
It’s not visible but if you hover over with your mouse to the right there is a button to click which will bring a drop down menu to verify your email.
The code that was sent will work(even after the timeframe listed because I used it and it worked)
Hope this helps
That worked. It was highlighted now.
It looks like it was on my original screen cap above, but was whited out.
Mark this one solved!
Updates have been deployed. Everyone give it another try. (ensure you hard refresh using F5 before trying)
