Firmware Update 1.0.5 (10/15/2020) (Outdated firmware)

Quick question regarding the software update process - is there a “hard reset” way to install the firmware, or reset back to the initial version? can i push the latest version via a ssh command of some kind?

my system is showing a 404, and i don’t have access to the controller software at all via the touch screen or network.

We have a full SD card image if you’re poking around inside and screw things up. You’ll need to open the controller and remove the sd card and ‘burn’ the image to it via a computer. Email support@onefinitycnc.com

2 Likes

v 1.0.9 is that the latest firmware?

Yes… it is the latest. xxxxxxxx

1 Like

may have got it to work but not sure how long lol. did a rest conf to the machine listed and rebooted and so far i was able to home and load one of my files and did a dry run
fingers crossed that next time i go to use it it still works lol

i dont even get a prompt for a password. ive tried it all or atleast all i can find in this forum

spoke too soon its doing it again now z axis runs up and down errors for probing wont home again
is there 2 differnt files to download for the firmware? the reason i ask is the post reads that its a 2.2mb file.

onefinity-1.0.9.tar.bz2 (2.2 MB)

above this line is the file i uploaded to the machine that i downloaded from the link here in the forum
is it right?
i have it saved to my pc desktop as well as the usb flash drive

it wont even run your onefinity test file if you get it to home that is

All they would have to do is send the user a new card thats updated by them via mail and we return the old one and install the new one
that way any user can do this update

According to the video you sent Support, this is because you already 1.0.9 installed and your trying to ‘upgrade’ to the same version. You don’t need to do this, it’s already installed.

1 Like

I fot confused on how to flash the micro sd card i was doing the wrong procedure for that. No fatal system bus errors now on my touch screen as the system is shut down so flashing the micro sd card fixed all issues
Some how the files were changed but not by me. It worked fine as i received it.
Only thing i changed was the network settings to client and put my password in to connect thru Wi-Fi
All system setting were never changed by me i had no need to change as the machine worked fine to your default settings. I Dont fix whats not broken
You know what i meen

Closed.
This firmware is now outdated.

Latest firmware is here: