Foreman QCW Tube endcap question

The endcap plugs(4) have brass inserts that align to a hole in the bottom of the QCW tubes. What are these for? Maybe for bolting to a table top? I am using the fixed legs, so just making sure I do not need to attach something there.

Leveling feet when setting it on a table?

Thanks! That makes perfect sense.

Hey Frank,

they are for the Any Surface Leveling System. It had to be ordered separately but is now part of a QCW frame.

1 Like