Happy New Year... And thank you!

To all of our awesome customers, present and future, thank you truly for all your amazing support! We can’t thank you enough! From everyone at Onefinity, we want to wish you and yours a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year filled with making new memories, trying new things and infinite possibilities! Talk soon… Mark

14 Likes

Thank you, Mark. I have a feeling you brightened all of our lives this year, and also inspired us to look forward to the next. Happy New Year to all of the Onefinity team!

2 Likes

Thank you Mark and many thanks to the entire team. I hope 2021 brings joy and happiness to all.

-Tom

1 Like

Happy new year to everyone at OneFinity! I know you brightened the end of a rough year for me, and for all my family members who received gifts made on my new toy!

1 Like

Happy New Year to the whole Onefinity team! Thank you for providing an amazing product and relentlessly good customer service. Wishing you all a prosperous 2021!!

1 Like

Thank you Mark. While I await my new CNC system, I’m taking the time to learn about Onefinity and the community you’ve created. I am very impressed and more confident in my decision every day.
Be well. Take your time and continue to build what I’m understanding to be really great machines.
Bill

2 Likes

Happy New Year to you, Jenn and the OneFinity Team! Looking forward to seeing what we can build/design/create in 2021!

Cheers’ :beers: :clinking_glasses:
-Alex

1 Like