New Products and Accessories Coming Soon!

We would like to begin by thanking each and every one of you for allowing us the opportunity to bring the Onefinity CNC machine into your homes and businesses! It’s because of your faith in us that our first few years have been absolutely amazing!

It is with great pleasure and excitement that we send this email to you! Our award-winning design team has been very hard at work designing and developing some amazing and much anticipated new products! Many have been requested through our forum (https://forum.onefinitycnc.com/c/feature-requests/15), but others, though not requested, are sure to blow your mind! Some of the new products have been in development for well over a year and are finally ready to be released. In addition, our production team has been working tirelessly to bring our lead times down. Now that they are at a manageable level, it’s go time!

To celebrate the upcoming holidays, we will be announcing 1 new product or accessory each day starting on Monday November 21st and ending on Saturday November 26th. Once all new products have been released, we will begin taking orders on Cyber Monday (November 28th).

Thank you again for making the Onefinity CNC machine and community so amazing! We will continue to strive to bring our community the most innovative and quality products, always putting our customers first!

Be safe, be well, and stay tuned for some exciting stuff! :blush:

Sincerely,

The Entire Onefinity Family

As always, if you have any questions or need assistance, you are welcome to reach out to us either by email at info@onefinitycnc.com or give us a call at 1888 717 4242.

10 Likes

What time is the first announcement today?

11 Likes

Also wondering this :slight_smile:

I arrived in the forums from the Blog Post. Whenever the announcement happens it might be nice if the Onefinity Team also updated both the forum + blog posts to include a link the location where the new products/accessories are being announced.

1 Like

Still waiting, been checking on and off all day.

3 Likes

Its up!!! They finally posted it.

Waiting until this late in the day to post product releases is kind of odd…

3 Likes

I agree, but if the trend from last two releases continues, the next releases will be posted around 5:00PM EST.

They are Canadian… Overly nice folks… They don’t want us to all get fired for looking constantly at our phones during the work day. :smile:

1 Like

Can’t order anything until Monday anyway so no big deal for me. I just hope the website can handle the pre-order volume Monday morning :slightly_smiling_face:

So am I, and retired. Not nice of them to make me wait. :grin:

2 Likes