Highly Impressed

I’ve owned my OF for about 5 months now and can honestly say - this machine is amazing. Most errors are caused by me ;-). But the accuracy, ease of use, and dependability are unmatched in this price range. I’m a fan - period. Oh and I broke my first bit yesterday - I was actually giddy about it…lol. Any how here is a 3 week project I’m sharing and Its mostly due to OFs stellar product and accuracy. Thank you OF! you all out-did yourselves.

26 Likes

that is awesome. great job

1 Like

Hey Shambles… This is amazing. Consider my mind blown! Tremendous job! If possible, you should share it on our FB page. Talk soon… Mark

1 Like

Shambles - This is a beautiful piece. The CNC is one-half of the equation. Take a bow for your workmanship!

1 Like

Awesome job! Was this done with vCarve?

2 Likes

@rone Sorry for the late reply… Yessir - vCarve Pro

1 Like

@Mark I’ll post it up after the 21st - its a gift - so keepin it under wraps until after he receives it. Don’t want to take any chances they see it before then. :wink:

Thank you, we get our machine in mid July and I’ve been a 3d artist for 20 years so was wondering how vcarve does with 3d. This is a good news. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@rone My recommendation - go Aspire if your wallet can take it. That’s the 2.5d/3d CNC dream machine. vCarve Pro limits to only (1) 3d import (.stl, obj, etc) They force the use of thier proprietary clip art files (unlimited imports)… which are good - but not necessarily what I want all the time… I may upgrade next year so I can start creating my own or importing anything…

1 Like

Oh wow that sucks. I already own vc pro and that is probably enough to learn on but i’ll have to get aspire at least. For now I’d use zbrush with vcarve but I assume exporting to stl, obj ect and importing them in vc you’d lose a ton of res. It’s all about learning a workflow. Thanks shambles.

1 Like

Awesome Job … can’t wait till mine arrives.

1 Like

What a truly fantastic piece of work. I find it ABSOLUTEY AMAZING.

2 Likes