Huanyang VFD & Spindle Kit for sale

Hello Forum.

I have upgraded my Woodworker X-50 to the Elite version and with that I chose to upgrade my spindle/VFD as well.

I have a Huanyang 240v VFD/2.2kw Water-cooled spindle including the following accessories: (wireless remote controlled 240v power relay switch to easily turn VFD on/off); (120v water pump with IoT relay switch that turns on when spindle starts); (properly shielded cable for spindle to VFD); (DB25 connector with cable that connect to VFD to allow controller to manage spindle); (two wrenches for changing bits); (untested drag chains and brackets for the X-50 Woodworker that I never installed; but, will send with).

Here’s an Amazon link to the VFD/Spindle: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078J5CXP3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

I used this set up maybe 10 times and it works great. Just have no need for it anymore.

Price is $250 + shipping

Curious to know what you will be upgrading to and when you do if you notice much difference, unless you are going with an ATC then it would be obvious.
Thanks, Pat

I chose to install PwnCNC spindle kit to minimize the transition effort when moving to the Elite with Masso controller. It came pre-programmed for the masso. I also switched to the air cooled spindle since I don’t do any marathon carves. so far, it has been great; but, I had great results with the previous setup as well…I love the OF platform. I have installed a tool setter but don’t see me going to an ATC in the near future.

I went with air cooled as well. I have run mine pretty hard and the spindle never gets above 100F, I do usually run at 12K RPM or more. Didn’t want another system to have to deal with.
Have fun and I too think a lot of 1F machines and the company.
Pat