I didn't add the stiffy when I ordered my Foreman

I didn’t add the stiffy when I ordered my Foreman. Can this still be added later on?
I didn’t think I needed. But every thime I see a Foreman it has the stiffy.
I’m just making cutting board a clocks.
I have no need to push the machine to it’s limits .

Yes I know I’m posting way too much : )

1 Like

Hey Scott,

Onefinity says the “stiffy” 3rd rail has never been required, just optional. I don’t think it will bring much improvement.

The forum is made for that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The forum is made for that :slight_smile:

Thank you Aiph5u!

Hey Scott,

(OT) by the way, my name is not Kevin! In the net, I have no other name than Aiph5u. This is for privacy, mainly to protect my family.

1 Like

I added the stiffy to my order after ordering before shipping. They made my order number a promo code to waive the shipping cost. If you’ve already recieved your machine that’s probably not going to happen though.
Personally i think it’s unnecessary since it only has 3 points of contact the 2 ends and the block that holds the Z. That being said, the x50 rails are already strong enough…

I do intend to relocate my x switch and have it home to the right, and feeding the wire thru there is easier than the stock x tube

BUT…

Its better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it… and just like a firearm i prefer to not need it but glad i have it

2 Likes

I agree with you Chris. Thank you for the input. I remember the promo. I was not able to use it for some reason. Then I decided for me, I would not need one, I hope. At the time.

1 Like