Learn your CNC.com

Hi 1F Family, I came across “learnyourcnc.com” for learning how to use Vcarve. Does anyone have any experience or advice on this product? I have emailed them 3 times asking questions and never got a response. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time in advance.

Vectric has a youtube channel with many tutorials for their products too.
https://youtube.com/@vectric

1 Like

I’m subscribed to his Live training course and like it. Most of the sessions I’ve watched the video recordings, and not all are applicable to what I’m doing but I like that he gets into projects which are not necessarily “standard learning” found in the “textbook”. His short tips and tricks videos are frequently helpful also.

He recently switched platforms, maybe there are still some issues he’s working out re: contact. The Support Home page looks like it’s powered by Help Scout. Maybe this will help you?

2 Likes

Hey Corey,
It’s Kyle from Learn Your CNC👋
I just emailed you back. Sorry, I was out on a trip and just got back to catching up on emails🙂

2 Likes

Hi - As a new CNC and VCarve user I found Mark Lindsay CNC YouTube channel to be an excellent learning tool.