Masso G3 based build F360 pics and 1F photos

Thanks for the info. Yes, the curved part of the drag chain is first I’ve seen covered.

drag chain angle cable separator final w holes v2.stl (43.2 KB)
drag chain angle end cap with mounting holes v2.stl (44.4 KB)
drag chain angle fastener and spacer v1.stl (34.5 KB)
drag chain angle fastener and spacer v2.stl (32.3 KB)
drag chain angle fastener and spacer v3.stl (32.3 KB)
drag chain x axis angle cover mirror v2.stl (7.5 KB)
drag chain x to y axis transition 90 final final cover v7.stl (22.9 KB)
drag chain x to y axis transition 90 final final v1.stl (67.3 KB)
prox sensor mount for metal final final v2.stl (67.7 KB)
My apologies as some of these may be duplicates. Also, it seems my file naming/management system could use a little improvement, regardless I tried to locate what I believe to be the most up to date versions of these parts. Do not hesitate to ask for more/different parts if you see some missing. I was not sure if you also wanted the large piece that mounts the X axis drag chain at the top of the block.

1 Like

Hi, I was reading with interest this thread because I own an X50J since few days et I am currently upgrading it with a dragchains. For this purpose I found on thingiverse what I needed with a 15x40 but with my own shielded wires + water cooling it is already a tight fit and I need to add one more tube for air cooling on the bit for when I will cut aluminum.

There for would you be willing to share your files with me? Fusion 360 will be perfect so I could make my own adjustments if needed.

Thank you for your help, it will save me a lot of time if I don’t have to design myself the parts I need to print.

I am happy to share whatever I have. Did you want files other than those I shared above?
Tom

Thank you so much. There is only stl files, could you share the fusion 360 files?
And in the stl files I don’t see the parts to attach the aluminum angle to the “1F” block or am I missing something?
Also I’m not interested (for the moment but I will think about it) by the proximity sensor upgrades, just the drag chains parts so I could use a 15x50 drag chain and probably the fence for the Y axis.

Got it. It may take me a while as I recently did a clean uninstall of F360. I was having an issue downloading a free 30 day trial of the full featured version, and am still waiting to hear back from Autodesk support. I will see if I have any of the files you want saved on my hard drive vs cloud.

Don’t worry, no rush on my side. Anything you have will prevent me to “re-invent the wheel”.
Thank you again for your help.

Can you tell me how to load my journeyman onto Autodesk F360?

After a week with Autodesk I was not able to get the trial, but reloaded my F360 again. Do you still need the files for the aluminum mounts? Sorry for the delay.

Did the information given in your other post help?

Yes please and don’t be worry for the delay we all have our life and I was busy on my side too anyway. I will have some time next week so if I can get my hands on the files by then it will be perfect.

x axis drag chain supports modified the one v1.f3d (417.1 KB)
y axis drag chain supports modified final v3.f3d (319.3 KB)
Please check and modify as you see fit.

2 Likes

Could I ask you to share the files f3d for :

The holder for the fence

The part to attach the drag chain to the Z

The part to connect the X to Y

Thank you again

cnc back Y axis plexi mount final v2.f3d (89.8 KB)
drag chain x axis top mount final v1.f3d (349.1 KB)
drag chain x to y axis transition 90 final final cover v7.f3d (425.1 KB)
drag chain x to y axis transition 90 v2.f3d (251.8 KB)
z axis drag chain mount v1.f3d (88.8 KB)
Let me know if you wish to get more files.

3 Likes

Yes please. I am currently trying to find out which machine is selected when adding it to Fushion.

I set up my own custom machine since I am using a different controller, and have made many modifications/upgrades. I based it on the ‘generic 3-axis XYZ on the head’ machine template.