Onefinity CNC Journeyman X-50 w/ Accessories (Dallas, TX)

I have a barely used OF Journeyman X-50 (48"x32") for sale. I purchased it in February 2023. It’s a great machine, but I just haven’t gotten as much use out of it as I want. I think I’ve got less than 10 cuts on it. It still looks brand new.

It comes with the following accessories:

• Onefinity controller
  • 10.8" Hi-Def Touch Display
  • Wireless gamepad
  • XYZ probe.

Additionally, I’ll include some items I purchased separately at no extra cost:

• Various bits
  • Onefinity Suckit Vacuum Hose and Router Cable
  • Oops Clamps for T-Track

I also have several accessories that can also be purchased.

Below you’ll find the retail vs my price. Retail prices include tax for a more accurate comparison of cost.

Onefinity Journeyman X-50 (48"x32" Cut Area)

Retail price: $3100.82
My price: $2480

Journeyman QCW Frame (Secure from Beneath) Version
Retail price: $427.59
My price: $342

Onefinity Suckit Dust Boot Pro
Retail price: $96.94
My price: $77

Makita 1 - 1/4 HP Compact Router.
Retail price: $123.60
My price: $60

If purchased altogether that’s $2959 if purchased individually, but I’ll accept $2775 for everything.

Additional Notes:

1. I wanted to provide more images and links to each item, but I’m a new user to the forum. It wouldn’t allow me to. I can provide more images upon request.
  2. Pickup is preferred as shipping is cost-prohibitive. To give you an idea, OF charges $250 and that sounds about what it should cost for something this large.
  3. If picking up, I can either leave the machine assembled for you to test it, or I can disassemble before your arrival.

Is everything still available? I’m an hour out of Dallas and can pick up.

It is. I’ll send you a DM with more details.

NVM! Looks like either that’s not a feature here or I don’t have the ability yet. Email me directly at seanmalone.cs@gmail.com.

These items are pending sale.

Is this still available?

Im very interested in this machine, I have sent you a private message.

Hello, we are interested and live in Dallas. Is everything still available? Thanks