Onefinity journeyman must haves

Under the table saw sits my sled. Those photos were when i was building it. Thr left side has draws and thr right side is my router and a extension for more room and saw blades handling out.
10 band saw works great

Also on wheels, my drill will work just fine

Under the table saw sits my sled. Those photos were when i was building it. Thr left side has draws and thr right side is my router and a extension for more room and saw blades handling out.
10 band saw works great

Also on wheels

So I ordered the 7491rs table saw, I think that’s the one you have and the one that everyone says is really good. I ordered the 735x planer what do you think about this jointer? it’s got good reviews?

That coupled with the bandsaw I should have everything I need to do just about anything medium scale minus a drill press. What do you think?

I have the rikon joiner. Your good,
Buy vcarve software and learn it so by the time your machine comes you’ll be ready to go!
Remember have fun.
Your going to fail, but learn from the mistakes and as time goes on. I promise you’ll be creating everything you can think of.
1 more thing, are you using metric or imperial?

1 Like

I found this very helpful

1 Like

When I model in fusion 360 I use metric. I use imperial in sketchup. I did buy vectric pro. I need to get on figuring that out I’ve been super worried about clamps and stuff haha. Thanks again for the help and info! Greatly appreciated any tips I’ll always take!

Me too.
That’s why i passed it off, enjoy