I’m looking to sell my practically new Onefinity Journeyman X-50. It has not seen use due to a car accident I went through that I’m still recovering from. With my ongoing physical therapy and increasing medical bills from the accident, I unfortunately will need to sell it. It’ll otherwise sit unused for many months most likely, possibly longer. Selling it will mean I can make a major dent in what has quickly become a very large bill. So there is some urgency to it for me.
Asking $5,300 OBO.
This is not a firm price, but around what I recall having paid:
I’m willing to work with interested parties, feel free to message me and we can discuss. I am willing to also ship within the USA using UPS (where they will pack the entirety of it so it can be fully insured against losses and damages) at the buyer’s expense.
It comes with the following:
- Onefinity Journeyman X-50
- Onefinity Controller
- Makita router
- 8" Hi-Def touch display
- Gamepad controller (the one sold by Onefinity)
- Journeyman QCW Frame (secure from beneath version)
- Onefinity J Tech Dual Pro 14W Laser
- The Jenny Infinite Possibilities set
- Two Moose Design recommmended bit set
- Myers Woodshop recommended bit set
- Large set Oops Clamps
- Oops Clamp Hand Nut for 1/4-20 T-Track (4 pack)
- Infinite Dust Collection kit (with Suck It Pro and PWN CNC V8 dust boot kit)
- Onefinity 3-Axis Touch Probe
- Wall Mount System
- Onefinity Touch Probe Holder by RowdyRoman
- Onefinity Joy Pad Controller Holder by RowdyRoman
- Onefinity Makita Wrench and Allen Key Holder by RowdyRoman
- 4" hose, 25’ long, clear and sturdy
- Onefinity CNC 2 Piece Magnet Mounting Kit
- Air Assist Nozzle Kit - Dual Pro 14W
- Unused/attached MDF wasteboard + spare precut wasteboard set
- VIVOHOME 110V 440 Lbs Electric Lift Hoist/Winch with Emergency stop
I am located in Northern Virginia and would be more than happy to ship it if requested. I will work with UPS to have them estimate the shipment costs for it. Otherwise I am happy to arrange a local pickup option as well.
Please shoot me a message if you have any questions.