Printable T-Track Accessory Holder

Hello everyone. Over the years I’ve struggled to keep all my CNC goodies organized and ready for use; in the process I’ve created a few items to help me keep organized. This is my latest ‘device’ to keep all my T-Track accessories in ‘one’ place. I’m sure the two times a year I clean up, they will all look pretty hanging on the wall!

Prusa Printers
Thingiverse

Takes about 2 hours to print at 0.3mm layer height and 50mm/s.

-Tom

13 Likes

Thats a great idea Tom, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks Tom, I’ll be printing a few of these later today. Will totally help keep the clutter down on the deck.

-Alex

Great idea. Thanks! Go Prusa!

Thanks everyone - I created a single version so you can customize to how many accessories you have, and it can be printed on a small format printer as well.

https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/50365-t-track-accessory-holder-segment

-Tom

3 Likes

Would anyone be willing to print some of these to sell? I do not have a 3D printer.

Hi Grant - I can print you some. Let me know how many, of what kind and any color preference. I have a lot of different colors (some cooler than others). Alternatively, maybe @RowdyRoman or @Greg are willing to add to their store. I suppose I could also put them on my store as well :wink:

-Tom

Thanks Tom, I will check to see how many clamps I am going to end up having and let you know. I appreciate it.

Grant

If anyone wants some of these and doesn’t have a printer, I have added them to my Etsy store. Printing is not my usual jam, but I’m willing to print a few for the community. I can customize the number of slots as well (up to the limits of my printer). I also updated the model so it is parametric and you can set the number of slots you want. I’ll be adding that to the store for anyone who wants to dive into the full model.

-Tom

4 Likes

Morning Tom,

Any chance you can save that model to Metric then add to Thingaverse? I have a QIDI printer and while it prints great it does not support Imperial (or at least I cannot figure out how to change it). So when it imports into the software it makes it toothpick size. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help!

• Alex

Hi Alex - I thought it was in metric – Prusa slicer has the same issue, but perhaps I just scaled it in the slicer. It’s been re-uploaded - v3 is in metric.

-Tom

4 Likes

Thanks Tom! I’ll give it a shot now!

-Alex

1 Like

Will these fit the 1/4-20 hex heads or just the normal t head?

Tom, Thanks again & Happy New Year!

I printed 2 of them last night and they are awesome, now my 8 clamps have a better home than just in a pile on the back “dead” section of the OF table.

Cheers’
-Alex

Thanks Alex - glad they worked out for you!

@Chippuccio - they are designed for the flat T-Bolt head. I’ll have to dig up a 1/4-20 and see if they will fit. If not, I can easily modify the design; especially now that it’s parametric.

-Tom

Great. Lmk as I’d love to print some(i have a 3d printer), but most of my clamps are 1/4-20 hex heads

Hi Chip - with all the crap I have laying around, I don’t seem to have a 1/4"-20 bolt. But I looked up the dimensions and the slot seems large enough to accommodate the bolt head. From what I can tell, the nominal size of the bolt head is 7/16" (0.43") wide and 0.171" thick. The slot size is .35" wide and .2 deep, so it seems they will fit nicely. If you have doubts, print part of the model top down (1/4 height) and validate.

Thanks.

-Tom