QCW Question….?

Are you saying Randy (@NobleWoodworking ) is a liar? He says he’s gotten his and posted a photo.

But you don’t want to hear that. You didn’t want to hear it 3 weeks ago when Randy posted and you refused to acknowledge it then. Now you’re raking it up again. Mine is due next week per the shipping schedule and since I got my Journeyman on schedule (as it was revised back in Sept), I fully expect to see my QCW right after the holiday as well.

Oh, I did get a notice last week that they were prepping it for shipment and asked a question that I had to clarify so unless they’re playing some kind of absolutely whacked long con (yeah, let’s ship hundreds or thousands of CNC machines and then scam people out of a $500 mounting board) - it’s real.

Of course, I expect you to argue that you’re right, that Randy lied and faked his pictures, Cyberreefguru lied and faked his video, Ben Meyer lied and faked his video, and all sorts of others have lied because it’s all about you and since you haven’t got yours that it’s not real. You’re free to believe that, but it won’t make it true.

1 Like