QCW T-track Size

What size is the T-track that comes with the QCW? Thanks.

1 Like

I’m just going to reply as this doesn’t seem to be answered yet but take this with a grain of salt as I’m going off of memory here and not real world data. But I read that their first version was for the smaller t bolt sizes (I believe 1/4") and there were enough complaints that they went up to the more ‘standard size’ capable of holding either the 1/4" or the 5/16". Hope this helps!

Thanks. Should be receiving soon so I guess I’ll measure to confirm when I receive. Seems like it would be in the specs somewhere.

Received my QCW. I have both Rockler Mini Hold Down Clamps and Hot Favorable T-Track Hold Down Clamps and unfortunately neither will fit in the T-track. Both are too wide.

Would you be so kind to measure the T-Track width. I was unable to find this on the QWC manual. Is it standard 3/4 inch (.75") exactly? I am working on adjusting the spoilboard I purchased from RedDogWoodCraft but don’t know the exact width of the T-track to align all the holes properly. Thank you for your time in advance.

The total width of the T-track is 5/8". I don’t have a much experience at all with T-tracks so I may be way off base but so far these don’t seem to be exactly standard. Or maybe I’m looking in the wrong place for accessories. No one else seems to be having an issue.

1 Like

Thank you. When the two pieces of waste boards are butt up together on either side of the T-Track, is the space between them 5/8 or 3/4? 5/8 seems small. Maybe @onefinitycnc can verify the width of the t-track (space between two waste boards).

The width of the T-track from the outside edge of one side to the outside edge of the other side is 5/8".

1 Like