Supercharge Your Onefinity CNC with Jenny Bits - Celebratory Discount Code Inside!

I’ve got some exciting news to share! As you may know from my work here and over on our YouTube channel (Timberfalls - YouTube), I’m committed to only showcasing brands that I genuinely use and vouch for in my work - brands that have shown exceptional performance with our Onefinity CNC in my business time and time again.

So, after our first successful partnership with Carveco, I’m thrilled to introduce you to our next partner, Cadence Manufacturing, the creators of the top-tier “Jenny” line of CNC bits! https://www.cadencemfgdesign.com/?ref=ab4fy9oj🎉🤝

We’ve been using these bits with our Onefinity CNC for quite some time and they’ve truly exceeded our expectations. Their performance, quality, and durability are simply unmatched. :dart::muscle:

To celebrate this exciting new partnership, we’ve got a special treat for you all. Use our unique code “TIMBERFALLS” at checkout to enjoy a 10% discount on your next order with Cadence Manufacturing. Yes, you heard it right, TIMBERFALLS = 10%!! :star_struck::moneybag:

I invite you all to experience the “Jenny” difference for yourself and take your CNC projects to the next level. And there’s more - stay tuned for one of our upcoming videos on our YouTube channel (Timberfalls - YouTube) where we’ll be showcasing these superb bits in action with our Onefinity CNC! :movie_camera::rocket:

Looking forward to sharing more news and offers with you. Keep carving, everyone! :blush::evergreen_tree:

#Timberfalls #CadenceManufacturing #CNC #DiscountCode #jennybits

Suggestion: include the link to Cadence in your post!

Thanks Michael. I had intended to get the picture to link but it looks like it does not link. I just updated the post with links.