Sync tool database

I often use two different computers to work on Vcarve files, ( desktop and laptop). If I to add a tool to the desktop computer is there a way to sync the new tool or tool data base between laptop and desktop computers? Now I have to enter the tool twice, once in each machine.
Thanks

You might try Vectric support for Vcarve. If you are logged into your account, you should be able to upload/download the tool database.

Online Tool Database

The tool database can be stored and linked to your portal account so that it can be retrieved at any point from a different installation. For this, the software needs to be logged in to the portal account. Then, the database can be uploaded / download on request.

Login

Login to the portal to be able to access the currently stored tool database and / or upload your existing local one.

Download

Download the tool database stored on your portal account to replace your existing local tool database. This can be used for when we know there is a more up-to-date version online.

Upload

When changes have been made to the tool database, this will upload it to the portal account so that it can be downloaded from any other location linked to the same portal account.

1 Like

Thanks Joel, I had not thought of that.

1 Like