Where to find information about wiring the VFD & breakout board?

This category could not have come at a better time. I’m trying to find a good source of information on how to wire a 220V VFD to the Onefinity breakout board. It seems like most YouTube videos only cover 110V VFDs but even with that, I’d like to find the actual schematic and or instructions. I have the book for the VFD but I can’t find any information on the breakout board. Anyone have any suggestions? A downloadable PDF would be great.

Is it the power wiring or control wiring you need information on?

I need to know about the control wiring for the breakout board. I’m done with the wiring for the power to the VFD and the wiring to the spindle, but now I need to know how to wire the VFD to the breakout board so the Onefinity controller can control the spindle.

I should have mine up and running in the next week or so, but try this LINK. (Look at Onefinity info, but pay attention to Buildbotics v1.0 link). I think it is Ports 13 and 14 if I remember correctly, There are also a few other threads and folks that have a lot more experience than me. Just a point in the right direction.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

this got me going, myers wood shop also very helpful video

2 Likes