Why *not* Fusion 360?

Another good source to learn Fusion 360 for Makers is “I Like To Make Sutff” on YouTube. He has created a full set of video’s and he is using a recent version of Fusion 360. They are a bit costly at $120 for the set, but hoping they go on Black Friday sale or something.

https://iliketomakestuff.podia.com/fusion-360-for-makers

3 Likes

I recently purchased a Fusion360 course from Brandon at “Make or Break Shop”. His course is more geared towards woodworkers and furniture design, though he just added a CNC/CAM course to his offerings. I’ve only gone through the dozen or so introductory videos, but it has been a big help so far.

2 Likes

@MindOfMcClure I actually have this up on my screen right now! Hoping to start off with the free content on YouTube and see how far I get, then I will think about investing in something like this.

1 Like

@ACNailedit I signed up for Brandon’s free “Make a Bed in Fusion360” course a while back but haven’t got around to actually going through it yet.

@rgoldino thanks for the info. I just signed up for the free “Make a Bed” course. @ACNailedit, good resource if I get to the point where I need additional help I can’t find amongst the free resources on youtube! Thanks all.

1 Like

One more link (not sponsored) that had exactly what I was looking for is the CNC & CAM course by Brandon Cullum of the Make or Break Shop. I’ve already done his furniture design course in the past, and his courses are awesome - full of detail, examples, key commands and thoughful projects - well worth the money.

Today, I found out that he also added a CNC & CAM course, specifically about carving wood with a CNC machine (he’s using a x-carve, but we won’t hold that against him). I’m only 30 minutes into the course now, but it’s exactly what I was looking for.

1 Like

This looks great @mkngjoy. Keep 'em coming! :slight_smile:

Lars’s Videos are great!

1 Like