Wisconsin One Finity CNC User Group

Hi Everyone: Was wondering if there exist a Wisconsin OneFinity CNC user group? If so, how do you join and if not, would anyone like to create a CNC Wisconsin user group.
Thanks for your time!

*wave from north central Wisconsin. :wave:
Following to see if there is any interest.

Central WI here… Willing if others are

SW Wisco here. I’d be up for a get together somewhere if centrally convenient to all.

YES TO HAVING A WISC. ONEFINITY CNC USER GROUP!!! I’m Joe and I’m located in Combined Locks Wi. near the Fox Cities area. If you all are willing to meet some time lets pick a place to do so!!!

Looking fwd to meeting everyone!!
Take care and have a great weekend
Joe

Near the WI Dells here.

Just ordered my Onefinity Elite Forman and joining the forums and looking at what community is out there.

Has there been any activity around creating a user group?

I’d be willing to help out organizing. How about a Facebook group and maybe some virtual meetings?

Near Madison, just received my cnc and have been having a great time setting it up and making some upgrades/tweaks. I would be up for getting together, and agree also on the idea of a Wisconsin Facebook group or something similar

I’m in Cuba City, definitely interested in exploring this idea. I’m probably not the guy to take the lead on starting a FB page or group but I’m happy to join a discussion on how to proceed.
I have one of the original Woodworker machines, I’m 3 1/2 years into this CNC journey and am enjoying every minute.

1 Like

Ok, I’ve created a Facebook group called Onefinity Wisconsin. Go to Groups and search for it. I made it a private group so I am the admin and will let people in. I’m not asking a bunch of questions, just ask to join the group, I’ll approve it and we can go from there.

1 Like