Anyone getting Elite Foreman that were ordered in March

Just checking to see it there are any updates on delivery of 1F Elite Foremans that were ordered back in March. At that time it was 18-20 weeks for delivery, now it’s down to 12-14 weeks. It’s been over 12 weeks since my order was placed, and I’m still waiting on an email letting me know it’s going to be coming. Also, wondering about the “Coming Soon” tool setter. Is it still a mystery? Thanks everyone.

Wow, thought I might get it in the next week or two. Nope, according to the table, I still wont see it until mid to late August. Well, by then my return windows for Amazon will be long gone, sure hope I ordered the correct stuff. Thank you so much for providing the information, I’ll still be excited when it gets here. With my memory, I’ll probably forget what I did with the stuff I ordered, or even forget I ordered anything and will order again… LOL

I ordered at end of January and it’s shipping this week if this gives you idea

1 Like

Thank you Tapper for the response. Good luck with your delivery and have fun with your Onefinity.

indeed just think of how we (waiting on an upgrade and trade ) deal feel. we don’t even have a glimmer of when it might come to fruition. LOL patience grasshopper .

For sure, patience is a virtue and one I need to practice. LOL I do feel good I got in on the upgrades with new orders before they stopped them.

I ordered my Foreman March 27, and got notice yesterday it’s scheduled for delivery Aug 1
Wish me luck on set up and then figuring out what to do next.