Assembly instructions

Got my machine today…looks great, but didn’t see any assembly instructions.
I ll look it up probably on Utube but don’t you think for spending that much money there would be a booklet ?

The first link at the top of the page will get you the manuel for your machine
https://www.onefinitycnc.com/support

Thankyou for the help, got it…

1 Like

The OneFinity team also a great video on assembly, which is what I used for mine. They have other videos on specific topics such as connecting to wifi etc. I love the fact that this machine is so easy to setup/use.

1 Like

The set up is fairly straightforward although there are some things you’ll want to look out for. If you’re looking for another resource besides the official setup video, check out Bruce Ulrich’s video:

1 Like

Hi All;

In line with the OP’s initial post…Is an updated user manual available? I browsed through the newer “QCW frame manual” and it seems to have some of the newer missing information there.

You’ve likely guessed that I’m a OF newbie. As such, I miss not having a printed manual included with my newly arrived WW X-50. However, don’t get me wrong, that is not a “fatal” flaw, as I would still have purchased the machine anyway; I’m just a “like to hold and mark the pages” kind of guy. Yes, I know I can print out the manual myself; but before I do that, I thought I would check to see if there is an updated manual posted somewhere.

1 Like